Your assessment is planned and your students can join. Here’s how to teach using Imvoto.
Congratulations: you’re ready to start teaching using Imvoto. The Questions tab shows you the questions that students will answer.
- The icon to the left tells you the type of question
- Each question is given a letter and number. These are assigned from the first question in the lesson downwards. Students see these question numbers on their screen.
- Hover over the title of the question for a detailed preview of the question
- The coloured bar shows what proportion of the group have answered that question (either correctly or incorrectly).
- The numbers show how many pupils have answered the question correctly and how many have answered it in total.
- The red/green switch controls whether students will be assigned this question. If a red pause symbol shows, no student will be assigned this question.
The colours in the bar match those used in other parts of Imvoto Teach:
You can inspect individual student responses to a question by clicking on its title, as described in the next section.